Friday, January 14, 2022

Waiting at the Hospital... Mongolian BBQ... Garmin Watch...

Today was a two load of laundry kind of morning... 

After calling to make sure the nursing home is all set, I headed out to Yang Ming Hospital. I didn't know that I didn't have to wait. I could have just given the nurse my mom's health card as I was only there to pick up her meds. I waited for almost 90 minutes... So, I had to ask Alan and Abby to come and pick me up at the hospital! And we headed out to the Mongolian BBQ Restaurant. For 11US$ per person, we had such a delightful feast!

Then I had to go and get my Garmin watch checked out... It's working now... miraculously!

Alan dropped me off at the hospital and I rode the bike home. I had ridden the bike there... as my back is a bit tweaked from daily making of Mom's bed! That's a killer on a person's back! I never realized it... 

Abby had tutoring.

Alan was home early for Mom duty until I got back.

I had editing to do tonight! And my back feels as if it slipped... Not good!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read a thought provoking question:

What is the best that you can imagine in your present circumstance?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. Be careful of the back, I have to sit after about two min. on my feet but at least I get the exercise that way. Getting everything from under sinks kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, be careful with your back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making Mom's bed every day kills my back... Doing two loads a day three times a week kills my back... The discs slipped... I'm waiting upon God!

    ReplyDelete