Saturday, January 8, 2022

A Good Saturday... 'sort of'...

It was an early day... and lots of cleaning... as usual... Actually, more than usual... I won't go into the details!

Mom didn't have any program and after breakfast, she kept walking in and out... we had to watch her like a hawk. Finally, we locked the bathroom door!

Alan had to rush off to a funeral service.

When he got back, Alan Skyped with Mom Bea and Annie got to talk to Mom.

Abby had tutoring at 1pm and after lunch, I went for a quick run as Alan and Abby had the massage appointment at 3pm. I had to get a shower in before Alan took off!

Mom then talked to James and when they hung up, I tried to call Eddie... No answer. So, I took Mom in her wheelchair out for a walk. She didn't walk much... I pushed her in the wheelchair! The return trip was a workout as I had some groceries from Carrefour. She had her dinner -- rice, veggies and chicken!

After she went to bed, Alan, Abby and I watched TV! Then Family Time at 9pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

It was a frustrating day of cleaning and more cleaning... Mom was 'out of control', doing her nasty habit! I realized that we cannot act on our feelings, but we need to live by truth! And I am again reminded how much I need to live under the shelter of the Almighty and trust Him! He will carry me through... and He knows when a bed will be opening up! 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - Fruit of Brokenness

No comments:

Post a Comment