Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hyper Mom... Light & Salt of the World!

Yes, we were woken up by Mom talking loudly, asking us to do things... and yes, it was again in the middle of the night. She kept up the bantering and never went back to sleep. Amazing... We thought for sure she'd get tired! In fact, she remained hyper all day... We had to all take turn to keep an eye on her.

The helper didn't come, so Alan and Abby took off. I rode the scooter and locked the baby gate. After I finished translating, I rode back! I got back just in time as she was holding the gate and doing knee squats! It was absolutely bizarre... I don't know what is happening. Another phase of her dementia???

The service went well... Alan made the announcement about the move to the new place! I don't think it was the best decision... oh well... 

Alan and Abby came back and we had Family Time this evening!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

We are to be light and salt... and as light and salt we function to influence those around us... for better!

Matthew 5:16 (ESV) - Matthew 5:16 ESV - In the same way, let your… | Biblia

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment