Thursday, January 20, 2022

Busy and yet Relaxing!

After Mom left, I made dinner as I knew I'd be gone all day!

I left at 10am to help clean a friend's house... we need at least two more four hour sessions!

We ended at 2:30 as I had made a massage appointment. I wish Mom Bea can be transported to Taiwan to get a series of massage from these wonderful ladies. They helped an older lady with bone spur to be so pain-free that she's doing ballroom dancing again! The lady is 91 years old! Very sharp mentally, but was physically in pain. Couldn't sleep... could barely walk! The bone spurs are still there, but she's relaxed enough that she can walk and sleep and dance!

I had to rush home to take care of Mom. I realized that I hadn't eaten all day. The dinner that I cooked was absolutely delicious. I had two bowls before helping Mom with her bedtime routine.

Abby had a get-together with her basketball team -- KTV and beer house dinner!

Alan had basketball, but he decided not to go to play. He just went after I got home to get his 'ring'. Yes, they made NBA-like ring for the players! They've been the champions for 10 times! And Alan has played in every one of those tournaments! 300US$ for the ring!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God prepares the way before us... I made this appointment for a massage before I knew my back would have a slipped disc or two... or before I knew I'd helping someone out on Thursday, to clean out their house... So, it was such a splendid treat to have two hours... Absolutely blessed... 

Prepare the Way! - Worthy Christian Devotions - Daily Devotional

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. I would like to see the ring. Also I had bone spars in my heals when I was about 60, Dr's said I would have the rest of my life but they gave me a quartisone shot in each heel and gave me the disabled sign for the rest of my life but the bone spurs went away shortly after the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be getting it soon and I will post pictures! And yes, I bought 6 more sessions of massage!

    ReplyDelete