Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Back to Tutoring!

Yes, my students are finished with their vacation... But Chinese New Year vacation is right around the corner.

I also had my morning Bible study... We are on Psalm 91! What a beautiful psalm to dispel fear!

The day flew by... I cooked a meatloaf dish and had a huge salad for our Bible study gal, so there was plenty of leftover for dinner.

Abby had no class.

Alan was busy at school as he has started his exams. Yes, the semester is coming to an end SOON!

The Long Term Care Facility called! They will make a bed for my mom for 8 days during Chinese New Year. So, we are going to plan a trip! Drive down to Taitong... Drive to Kenting... I'm going to let Abby arranged the trip. Now, it's going to be another miracle to find lodging, since people can't go abroad, domestic travel is so packed! If God made a way with the bed space at Daoshen (that's the long term facility that I like. The director is so kind. She has put Mom as #1 on the waiting list!), then He will make a way for our lodging! The director did say: It is only for 8 days. We don't have space for long term care. The space is available because some of the families will be bringing their elderly individual home for the holiday! I will find out what I need to do... Pay for another physical exam! YIKES! I'll find out in the next few days!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 91:4 - Bible verse (KJV) - DailyVerses.net

His truth, or His word, shall be our shield and buckler! 

That reminded me of Eph. 6:10-18, the whole armor of God!

Seek Him First!

What Does “Not Willing That Any Should Perish” Mean? A Commentary on 2  Peter 3:9

3 comments:

  1. Wow you got her in and will you be gone all 8 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a miracle... We will probably drop Mom off on 1/30 and pick her up on 2/7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have to be back by 2/6 as we have our church service in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete