Friday, March 5, 2021

What A Day!

Alan and I are always amazed how fast our 'Fri-DATE' goes by... we blink and the day is gone!

I went for a run while he went to play tennis. 

Then we would pray and read our devotional books before we went out for lunch. We decided to go to Shihlin and try a new Cantonese restaurant. Very disappointing!

Then we sat at a food court area and talked... 

At 3pm, we met up with an engaged couple as the young man will be staying at our old house and they hope to have their wedding on Friday, March 12th. She lives in Danhsui and the hotels here are so expensive. So, we offered our apartment for free! After dropping off his luggage, we took him around and paid for data for the SIM card and cell phone we are loaning to him. Abby was nice enough to help out with Mom because we could not get back in time!

Abby finished her internship at 4:40 and was able to rush home for my mom who came home at 5:20!

This evening, we did not have Family Night as Isaiah had taken off to Kaohsuing again! I went and ran errands as I didn't have time earlier! 

Oh... one thing I've been enjoying is watching the BBC "Marple Mysteries" on YouTube! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Stewardship... Management... I think these two words are the same. If you cannot manage your time, your money or your emotions, then you are not a wise steward of what God has given us. I see many believers who are not wise... What is the root? And what I see is the lack of sacredness... These individuals don't consider these gifts as sacred... thus, they easily misuse their time, their money and their emotions. 

Seek Him First!

Why Be Blessed? | I love the Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment