Thursday, March 4, 2021

Organizing Papers... Helping Out Friends!

I don't know how the day goes by so fast... 

After Mom went off to the Center, I put in a load of clothes and started sorting through papers and then proceeded to scrub the kitchen floor. Isaiah mops weekly, but the kitchen floor needs a good scrub about once a month!

I had an early lunch and worked on my talk notes. I'm almost finished!

Took a quick nap and went for a quick run! The weather again was beautiful. I had to take another quick shower... as I had tutoring at 4pm. I finally turned on our household WiFi. I try to keep that unplugged... especially when I work on talk notes. Then I won't be distracted with checking emails or anything else!

Isaiah had school and then dinner with Vikki's family as it's Vikki's brother's birthday. Abby had school and then basketball practice. She dropped a class as she has problem with time management. Unfortunately, I don't think dropping a class is going to help! Alan had class and then faculty basketball night. He loves playing on Thursdays!

Mom was home and enjoyed her dinner. A neighbor gave us stewed tofu... Mom loved them with her congee!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today, I read again the story of Balaam and the new insight is: we can receive a false vision that suits what we wanted to do in the first place. I think it's very important to always go back to the word of God and not be led astray by our own desire. I think Balaam wanted the honor, wanted to feel important, wanted the affirmation and thus, he was blind to the will of God!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"


No comments:

Post a Comment