Tuesday, March 30, 2021

It's Getting Hot...

I'm now working on another talk... for Soochow's Simultaneous Translation "Workshop". The topic is on traveling and I have 70 minutes... It's not until May 13th, but with the way my life is, I decided to start now, especially since I have to put together a ppt!

I did go for a run... and cooked radish soup and pork chops... Plus, I'm making this pickled radish salad that Alan likes... This evening, I baked as I have my study tomorrow and I won't have time in the morning to bake.

I did go out for a run before tutoring... It was hot!

After tutoring I was going to run a few errands, but with my bag of tutoring materials, I decided to head home first!

Isaiah was home... He didn't make it to the next level for the National Collegiate Tennis Tournament! Bummer! This being his last year we were all hoping that he would get into the top 8! The Soochow Girl's Team did... Isaiah was playing singles and that was an individual ranking... and for the double, it was a team. So, he is out... 

Alan and Abby were at school. Alan has evening classes. 

I didn't  have Bible study this evening... so I went and ran my errands!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 9: 23 – 24 – Prayers and Petitions

In light of this week being the time before Jesus went to the cross, I thought these two verses would be appropriate to meditate on... 

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67 | Etsy

3 comments:

  1. what can you say about traveling? none of it happened for a year, sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will talk about my previous travel experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont forget the mold and the partial cockroaches in Australia, and Chunking Mansion with the worms crawling out of the drain pipe in the shower, that was for us on our HK trip hahahaha

    ReplyDelete