Saturday, March 20, 2021

Mom's Health Check-up, Massage, Etc.

We were up early... Mom was banging and clapping at 4am. Alan got up and told her to go back to sleep. She did! 

Mom was making noises again at 6:30... but at least it wasn't as early as 4am.

I had my quiet time. Alan had left for tennis and Isaiah had gone by 7:30.

I put a load in and got Mom up. She needed a shower... but I could not give her anything to eat.

We headed off to the hospital! There were so many people! But since Mom is an elderly, she got to go in quite quickly. First, the weight and blood pressure. She is around 146cm and 49.7kgs. Her blood pressure was just a little high... I think that's from the rushing around. 151/90

Then she got to see the doctor. After that, we had to pay for the lab work... everything was out of pocket! 50US$ for blood, x-ray and urine! So, we proceeded from one place to another... first the blood... then she could drink water... We then got her changed to take the chest x-ray. Yeah! After that, it was 'catching the urine'. We dropped that off and we were heading out for lunch. I decided to take her to McDonald's. She was very happy!

We got home and I 'forced' her to lay down so that I can go for a run. She didn't lay down for very long. Alan put on Little House.

I got home and took a quick shower. I didn't wash my hair. No time...but that was ok... I picked Abby up and together we went to the blind masseuses. Abby took Mom for the massage and I went around and around, looking for a parking space. I finally found one and then went to get a scalp treatment! YIPPY! I was finished before them, so I went and shopped for a new shower head and a kitchen rack. Found both!

And the timing was perfect. I went to pick them up and we bought meat buns for dinner on the way home. I dropped Abby off as she had her scooter at the church. I went and got gas... We were really on EMPTY!

Once home, I got Mom to trim her nails while I prepared dinner. After dinner, she looked tired... and went to bed by 7:30!

Let's pray she doesn't get up at 4am.

The kids came home and we had Family Time!

It was a very packed day. Oh... the good news... the report will be ready by March 27th! Perfect! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Deuteronomy 28-29 are filled with blessings and curses... 

Here is one example of a blessing:

Deuteronomy 28:12 | Randy Frazier

And the curse:

170 ♕Deuteronomy♕ ideas in 2021 | deuteronomy, meaningful words, words


Deuteronomy 28:1–68 (ESV) - Deuteronomy 28:1–68 ESV - “And if you… | Biblia

Seek Him First!

Psalms Photo Gallery | Psalms, Inspirational scripture, Bible love

No comments:

Post a Comment