Sunday, March 7, 2021

Another Fast Day...

We had very little sleep last night... Mom was in her hyper mode... She got dressed and wanted to go to church. To get dressed, she went through the drawers in her room, which meant I had to fold and put everything back neatly! 

I had tutoring at 12:30, which I love!

I rode straight to church. Alan and Abby brought Mom in the car, but forgot to check as she did something with her set of false teeth... We found it at home after church tonight! I wrote to my siblings -- we are seriously considering putting her into a nursing home even as early as this year!

Isaiah did not get into the quarter finals... and got home late tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The speaker this afternoon reminded us to confess daily. I think that is something we need to do every day. Come before God and ask His Holy Spirit to search our heart and examine our lives. I encourage everyone to consider taking the time to ask the light of God to shine... and to receive His forgiveness... Walk in His holiness!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Biblical verses, Scripture pictures, Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment