Thursday, March 18, 2021

Another Run-Away Day!

The day started early as Mom was up at 5am, clapping loudly! We tried to tell her to go back to bed, but no use!

After Mom went to the Center, I started on my editing job! I also finished my talk notes and emailed it off! Isaiah gave Abby a ride to school as she had left her scooter there!

I found the place to engrave the titanium chops and got that done on line and then went to the local convenience store to mail them off! I also had to drive the car since we didn't want the battery to have any problems.

Isaiah wanted some coupons as he and Vikki are planning on going out for her birthday. While browsing all the buffet restaurants, I found the newly renovated Kitchen 12 at the Sheraton. I bought four coupons - two for Isaiah and two for Alan and I. I called and made a reservation for 4/1 for them and Alan and I will probably go on 4/7!

Then it was time for a run as I had tutoring at 4pm. 

Mom was home... and after she went to bed, I went off to tutor from 7:30 to 9pm! Alan and Abby both had basketball. Isaiah had tennis! We were all home by 10pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Deuteronomy 23:15

Deuteronomy 23:15

The verse ends with "and turns away from you..."

I think this can be applied to our home... God moves in our home... and He protects and delivers us from our enemies. But He also asks us to keep our home, HOLY. Let Him not find anything unseemly, indecent, shameful, filthy, unclean, improper, disgraceful, disgusting, offensive, or 'nakedness of anything'. I like this verse. I think it is very applicable in the 21st century. I think we should be alert and aware of anything we have allowed into our homes that would be considered UNHOLY. I think it is even important to keep our home tidy and orderly! God moves among us!

Seek Him First!

Daily Bible Verse | God | Psalm 67:1-2 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment