Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Soochow Bible Study Has Started Up!

The day was again extremely busy... 

With counseling in the morning and then Bible study this afternoon, I did not have much 'free' time. I had to set up our lodging for our short vacation. But then I also found out that the Center's health report won't be ready if my mom wants to go to the Overnight Facility on April 2nd! So, I had to make another appointment for another physical this Saturday. That report can be ready in a week! YIKES! Please pray!

As for the Bible study, we had a great time with seven newcomers... I'm really excited! Please pray for this study!

I rushed back and went for a 20 minute run! I had to hurry because I had to tutor at 5pm. I wanted to get Mom's meal ready before I took off. 

I always enjoy tutoring. We worked on Romeo and Juliet and I am watching a video that her history teacher assigned. Very interesting and informative!

On the way back, I stopped to buy some fruit. When I got home, I made another cake/bread with bananas and apples and apricot sauce!

I also had two things to edit... a cover letter and a press release! 

Alan was counseling.

Abby had tutoring and then went for a workout.

Isaiah took a power nap!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Living a FULL life is not about fulfilling your every desire... King Solomon did and still felt life was empty. Living a FULL life, like the motto at Soochow, "UNTO A FULL GROWN MAN", is about a life in Christ!

Seek Him First!

Starting the Day | Simply Sherryl

No comments:

Post a Comment