Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy Birthday to Annie... Happy Women's Day...

An update... Mom was sleeping better last night... She didn't get up like 10 times... She wasn't yelling for us to get up... She wasn't going through her drawers to get herself dressed in the middle of the night... She wasn't flushing the toilet... In fact, between 12:30 to 6:30, she only got up about three times... Thank you for your prayers. But I still called to go and visit the Nursing Home... This is a place that also takes her in if we need to go on vacation. I have 14 days free overnight stay per year. So far I have not used any of it. So, this year I think we will definitely use those days... 

OK... First, Happy Birthday to Annie... She is always my OLDER sister... and young at heart even though she has aches and pains in many of her joints... May she continue to run and not grow weary...

As for the Alagatas', it was another busy day! I had an appointment in the morning at 9am and another sister came over at 3pm. In between I went for a run, and ran errands... I had to print up things, pay a scooter parking ticket and add value to Isaiah's yo-yo card. 

Mom's dinner was great... as the sister who came at 3pm brought some delicious Chinese dinner items!

Tonight I started back with tap dancing... fun, fun, fun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The details of the Prodigal Son parable are just beautiful... I'd encourage you to read it again and again and again. The Prodigal needed to be in the pig's pen before he came to his senses. And that meant for a Jewish young man to be with pigs... an unclean animal... before he realized how far he strayed from his father's home and heart. And as he considered how he should return, he started with a confession. I think real repentance comes through an understanding that one has sinned against God... 

God's Party | SeekGrowLove.com

Seek Him First!

Daily Bible Reading Devotional [Psalm 67]-August 16, 2017 – Dust Off The  Bible

2 comments:

  1. THANK you for all your prayers and you mad this a wonderful birthday

    ReplyDelete