Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Too Tired To Do Too Much!

Counseling this morning... then did a load of laundry as they kids might need their basketball uniform in case there is another game tomorrow and I didn't want to be up at 11:30 to be doing a load!

I ate the McMuffin sandwich from Alan... and rested... then with the nice cold weather, but no rain, I went out for a longer run.

When I got back, Abby was home. We folded the clothes together... and then she left to watch a game at school. I cooked as Mom was heading home... and I still had a lot to get done. I was going to head out to the nursing home, but no time... I will do that tomorrow!

Alan went and picked up his watch and had a meeting at school. It was a very long meeting.

This evening we had pre-marital counseling... and I also started to work on the ppt file for my talk on 3/21.

Daily Lovely Insight:

From our Trustworthy study, I liked these sentences that I highlighted from the author:

"Satan is vicious but he's not victorious."

"I can sometimes feel afraid, but I don't have to live afraid."

"I can remember that fear doesn't have to pull me away from trusting God. Fear can actually be the catalyst to me choosing to trust God more than ever."

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67: 1-2 #bible #verse #verseoftheday #cobbvineyard #scripture #quotes  cobbvineyard.com | Bible quotes, Psalms, Bible truth

No comments:

Post a Comment