Tuesday, March 9, 2021

No Time for A Run... Not Even A Walk!

I had my morning and my evening Bible studies... In between, I had an editing assignment and tutoring! Before going to my second Bible study, I went and picked up our annual family portraits!

I didn't think the day was going to be so hectic... I thought about going for a run after the evening Bible study, but I decided I better not... 

This week is looking too busy... The couple that Alan is doing the pre-marital counseling is planning for a court house wedding on Friday and there are things that we will have to get done on Wednesday. Then Alan has his watch to pick up and he is looking to see if they can do something with that other watch band. I wanted to go and see the nursing home in Beitou, so I will have to carve out the time to ride over there... And yes, we have counseling tomorrow morning... plus I have tutoring sessions this week, not to mention that this Saturday is Soochow's School Anniversary. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

For our morning study, we looked at the indiscreet tongue. Proverbs 2:11 is the verse we looked at: 

Scripture Of The Day: Proverbs 2:11 NIV📖🕊 | A Message Of Hope.📖

I never thought of discretion as protection or understanding as a guard... Have you?

Seek Him First!

Amazon.com : Psalm 67:1-2 Wall Art, God be gracious to us and bless us,  cause your face to shine upon us that Your way may be known on the earth,  Your salvation

2 comments: