Sunday, March 28, 2021

Buying Gifts, Buying Manager's Special, Translating... Go, Go, Go...

It was another early day... 

I went with Abby to get gifts for my Wednesday night Bible study at Soochow as we're doing activities related to Resurrection Sunday... Then we went to Carrefour and bought some 'Manager's Special' items... 

Alan and Isaiah were at the tennis courts... 

I got back and had to get Mom into the shower... 

She watched Little House... 

We went to church at 2:45 as I was cleaning the house... 

I translated for the speaker... A fantastic message as a reminder that we need to have faith with good works... He focused on the Church at Sardis... where people looked alive but were actually dead!

Don't be calling out Lord, Lord when we are not doing the things upon the Lord's heart... It's not about prophesying, or casting out demons or doing many wonders in the name of Jesus? And yet, Jesus said, I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness... How could those deeds be considered as lawlessness? (Matthew 7:21-24) It's about not just doing the outward acts when you have no heart for Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here the verse of summary for today's message:

Revelation 12:11 bible verse wall decal | Divine Walls

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Prayer verses, Prayer for the day, Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment