Tuesday, March 23, 2021

God's Way, Always Better!

Thank you for praying... Mom did not start clapping until around 6am. We got an extra 30 minutes! We all felt so happy. She was up three times during the night, but no clapping... 

Mom went off and the kids and Alan did too... and I had Bible study.

Since I am fighting off this cold, I decided to cancel my tutoring this afternoon and I took a 90 minute nap! I think I could have slept the whole day away... But I felt so much better... I even went for a quick run! Sweat the mucus out!

Mom was back... and after she went to bed, I wanted to go over to the old house to move furniture and clear things out. We had a friend living in there and are still waiting for the LORD to bring His tenants. I should have gone to my evening Bible study, but God worked it out as we had to cancel. Two sisters couldn't make it. 

God's way is always better!

Instead of going over there... I think I'll do that on Friday, I used the evening to work on the Bible study we just finished this morning! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The last 'tongue' we went through today was the silent tongue. When you should speak up, but you choose to be silent. Or when you use silence as a weapon! There are times when you shouldn't speak, when keeping your mouth shut is helpful to the situation. It has been a great journey... I used this evening to update the study and I will print out a copy for each of the ladies. I hope they will find someone to do the study with and together help others to grow in using our words to bring praise and glory to His name!

Pin on Inspirational Words, Thoughts & Deeds

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 Sign - Bible Verse Wall Art - May God Be Gracious To Us - 8x10  Among All Nations Sign - Printable Art - INSTANT DOWNLOAD 

2 comments:

  1. oh the silent tongue is just as wicked oh my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is... by being silent, you have put in your 'vote'... by being silent, you have started a Cold War!

    ReplyDelete