Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Way Too Busy!

I tried to get too much done in one day... 

Counseling in the morning... 

Meeting up with a student who is here from New York... He's been here for three months and will be heading back on Friday...

Having my Bible study at Soochow... Another great study and one of the young men invited his friend to join us, so we are growing, growing, growing... 

Rearranging the furniture at the old house... What I thought would be an easy job was actually very labor intensive. The cabinets were a lot heavier than I had initially estimated... and then to sweep the whole place... The place looks so nice... I also had to put away the blankets and towels... and do some general cleaning.

Tutoring at 5pm. We worked on a final essay. I love my job!

Shopping at Costco. We were out of milk, so I thought I'd stop by at Costco to pick up a few things... I was on my scooter... I had to ask Alan to come down to B1 to help me carry everything up!

Then, when I came home, I had to tidy up the house, put away the groceries and eat! That felt so good! Plus take my vitamins as I was getting a headache and my nose was running again! 

Blogging... checking emails... the evening was done.

Alan did not have counseling tonight... the couple was too busy... I can totally relate! Abby went to tutor and then worked out at World Gym. Isaiah had a friendship tennis tournament at school! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

To revere God means to honor God in our daily choices. It means to submit to His authority and plan. It means to worship Him by seeking Him first. That's what we discussed today at the Bible study. Solomon, the Philosopher, came to the conclusion that the purpose of our lives is to have reverence for God. But the students had no idea what that meant. One Christian gal said it meant to fear Him... but that sounded so negative. But as we talked more... each person began to see what it meant to revere God. I pray that those who don't will come to say YES to revering God!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 #InvitatoryPsalm... - 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment