Tuesday, March 16, 2021

So Hot... So Much To Do...

Yes, the rushing around continues... 

Another load of laundry... 

More errands... 

Tutoring...

Cooking...

I did not finish getting all the errands done. But I had to rush home for Mom care... So after Mom went to bed, I went out again... 

I did get in a quick run in the heat of the day. I would have liked to fit in a long nap... Maybe tomorrow... "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day away!"

Oh, I called Daoshen AGAIN... and the director said, "We will make room for your mom. Bring her over in April!" It's only for four days, but at least the kids, Alan and I will be able to have a proper vacation. I have a total of 14 days per year! If I want to add more days, it's 40US$ per day. Per month is 1200US$! If we decide to do per month, we have to sign a contract. Otherwise, short term care is whenever we'd like to have a vacation! We will see how things work out. Abby and I are in charge of planning our four day break!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Galatians 2:20 is a great verse to meditate during this period before Resurrection Sunday!

Galatians 2:20 | World Challenge

Seek Him First!

Psalms 67:1-2 KJV!! | Kristi Ann's Haven

7 comments:

  1. That is a good monthly payment. Over here it is from $4,000 up to $8,000 per month. I would never afford it, I am staying right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... that's why it's good that Mom is here in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your house is so nice and comfy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she does not get more confused !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom will probably get more confused... but that's the whole process of dementia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and weather getting hot already?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, a bit warmer... But still bearable!

    ReplyDelete