Sunday, March 14, 2021

Walked, Walked, Walked...

Mom had a good talk with Annie... then we went out for a walk... I walked and pushed while she sat in the wheelchair. She said she was too tired to walk, but that's all she does at night... 

We walked and I picked up trash and we went to Carrefour. We walked for almost 2 hours. As soon as we got home, it was time to go to church. I rode my scooter and picked up the pictures... 

I was the translator for this afternoon's service. For Love Feast, we had Subway's... Very delicious. Our baker at church made carrot cake... 

After Mom went to bed, we watched Sherlock with Cumberbatch and Freeman... I love that BBC TV show! Isaiah tutored and came back at 9:45. I already have a long list of things to do for tomorrow! But I did get the picture hung up... and yes, tomorrow I will mail the other ones to Annie and Mom Bea! They each get an 8x10 plus the 4x6! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our speaker today made an excellent point: John the Apostle when he saw Jesus again in Revelation, he responded, according to 1:17-18 by falling down as though dead... and in awe and fear! Why? This was the Jesus with whom he had spent three years as his disciple and the one Jesus loved... the one he had served for 60 years before receiving this vision in Patmos. 

He pointed out that we need to have awe when Jesus comes as King and Lord!

The Living... — Revelation 1:17-18 (NIV) - When I saw Him, I fell...

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 #InvitatoryPsalm... - 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment