Monday, March 15, 2021

A Much Too Busy of A Day!

I thought I'd have a bit more time to rest, but no way!

I started the day with a load of laundry and then when Mom left, I got busy with organizing the tech wires and then cooked. I finished the laundry and went to the post office. I mailed off pictures for Annie and Mom Bea. I headed to Carrefour and bought the coconut juice and yogurt drinks! I lugged everything back and put everything away. Then I finally had lunch. 

It was hot, but I had to go out for a run. After a fast shower, I was out the door. I had a meeting with a gal to pray together.

I barely had time to scooter home and get food in the microwave and Mom was back. As soon as she was settled to eat, I had a Skype tutoring session! That went long... but I could hear that Alan and Abby were home. They tended to Mom. When I finished, I was out the door as I had tap dancing tonight and I was already late. I love tap dancing... I got home at 10:20!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It was refreshing to get together for the sole purpose of prayer. Indeed, Galatians 6:2 is truth!

How To Carry One Another's Burdens - Crystal Storms

Seek Him First!

Wordsearch Bible on Twitter: "May God be gracious to us and bless us; may  He make His face shine upon us so that Your way may be known on earth, Your  salvation

2 comments:

  1. Lets hope you improve from last session HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Improvement is slow... but steady! But I love it!

    ReplyDelete