Monday, March 1, 2021

Sleeping In...

It was the 2/28 holiday, so Mom didn't have her program. She was up early, but went back to bed. So, I slept in! I also had time for a quick run!

Mom had a shower and breakfast and then we were off to Guangdu!

We had lunch and played games with our friends... at 5pm, we had to rush off as I had tutoring at 6pm. The traffic was worst than I had expected. I was late... but they still paid me for the full 90 minutes!

Alan took Mom home and Abby went and met up with friends!

Isaiah got back this evening. He lost his game this afternoon!

I rode the Bike home as Alan dropped me off in the car. The ride was fast, costing only 5NT$. 

I worked on my message as this week will be another busy one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm getting back to memorizing verses... and I've memorized my passage for this year: Lam. 3:21-25!

But I call to mind, and therefore I have hope...

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases,

His mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;

great is Thy faithfulness.

"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore, I will hope in Him."

The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him.

I would encourage every believers to be memorizing new verses every month! I think it will refresh our soul!

Seek Him First!

May God Be Gracious To Us Psalm 67:1-2 Nursery Bible Verse | Etsy

3 comments: