Saturday, March 6, 2021

Rainy Saturday!

Mom was up and active last night... 

In the morning, when I was going to get her up for her shower, I found that she was fast asleep. So, I went for a quick run. When I got home, she was up... ready to go, go, go... Mom had her breakfast after a shower. Then she watched Little House.

I did housework... 

At 1:30, we were off to her dental appointment. Then Alan brought me home as I had to tutor. He and Mom went to get the massage with the blind masseuses. I went to tutor and after tutoring, I braved the rain and went to Costco and RT Mart! Alan wanted pizza! It was amazing how much I had on my scooter! The miracle was that when I got out of Costco, the rain stopped!

Isaiah's team won all their games today. Abby got a new tutoring job... not very high pay, but the extra income will help. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Being responsible in the little things is really important to me. I think by being negligent in the small tasks that 'carelessness' will 'cross over' to all other areas. Luke 16:10 is very appropriate!

Bible Verse of the Day: Luke 16:10 - Satisfy God in a Small Thing

Seek Him First!

Day 173, Psalms 60-67 - Live and Learn Journey

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree as starting the day with making your bed makes so much sense, little things add up to big things !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, making your bed is very important!

    ReplyDelete