Monday, March 29, 2021

Message Finished... Package Mailed... Appointment Made...

Yes, early this morning, I put a load of laundry in and the day started all too early.

One thing to report -- half of 0.5 Anxiedin, Lorazepam, is helping Mom not to bang, or clap... BUT last night she woke up at 3:45, calling out my name and telling me she needed to get dressed to go to the movies. I said, "No, you're not getting dressed. You need to go back to bed." Her response, "So, we're not going to the movies?" Anyhow... other than that, she has been much calmer! And we have been able to sleep... I'm only giving her o.25mg! Why didn't I do this earlier?!?!?!

After the kids and Alan left, I went and ran a few errands. I mailed the package to Mom Bea and made copies of the activities for Wednesday's Bible study. When I got home, I called to have the ChungHua Telecom repair man to come and check out our phone. There is something wrong. They can tell by their switchboard. The appointment is set for Thursday morning. I put dinner in the rice cooker and made a salad. Then I sat down and finished my talk notes. Before I knew it, the clock showed 1:25! I got up and ate lunch and did a few housework. It was time for a run at 3:30! If I didn't go, I knew I would have time as Mom would be back by 5:20.

This evening was tap dancing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I found these four questions to consider when we are in a conflict in one of the sermons I read in preparation for my talk on 4/11. I thought I'd share them with you. The passage I'm sharing from is Philippians 2: 1-5.

1.    In any conflict, I need to look to my own relationship with Christ: Am I motivated by His great love? (2:1)

2.    In any conflict, I must look to my attitude: Am I seeking unity or am I seeking my own way (2:2)?

3.    In any conflict, I must look to my view of myself: Am I being selfish and conceited or humble (2:3)?

4.    In any conflict, I must look to my view of others: Am I putting their interests above my own (2:4)?


Seek Him First!

Our Prayer for today | ChildAid to Eastern Europe

3 comments:

  1. do all with LOVE and all would be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great statement Annie but sometimes it is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sometimes, some people don't interrupt your actions as 'love'.

    ReplyDelete