Thursday, November 1, 2018

Midterm Soon

Yes, it's already November and next week will be midterm exams for the kids... and Alan will be taking off to Shanghai on Thursday!

The kids will be celebrating their birthday... and because of Alan's second trip to Miyasaki, Japan from November 22nd to the 27th... and Isaiah will be going with him... we had to cancel our birthday trip. Instead, I've been shopping and planning, trying to buy them a small gift each week... For this week, I got them these great earphones... I hope they will like them. I'm looking for three more small fun things to surprise them with. The second gift will be drink coupons at one of these bubble milk tea shops. I got those already... What else? I'm not sure yet... but they love stationery goods. So, I might just go and buy them lots of pen refills... Anyhow, it's been fun... The fourth week I'll for sure write them a card I'll see what else I will find...

We are going to eat at a fancy place on November 16th... so maybe that will count as one of the surprises... even though it's not a surprise... I just like to make their birthday special for them...

In other news... I called the owner of one of the places I went to look at last week and told her, "No..." On Saturday, we'll meet with the owner of the other place. I doubt he will accept our offer as it's below the market value... We will see...

Seek Him First!
Image result for pray about everything


No comments:

Post a Comment