Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Morning Bible Study!

I had my Bible study gals over this morning... Two gals couldn't make it...

One sister's son was sick... and she had to stay home with him.

Another sister just had too much to do...

But it was another great study... And for lunch, we had a thanksgiving meal... Splendid!

As for Mom, she went to her church program... a new one... and she didn't know where the restrooms were! YIPPY! (I'm going to try another new one tomorrow! It also provides lunch for about US$1.50!)

In the afternoon, she was tired... and so was I! So, we both napped! It felt so refreshing... I know you who are reading this post are praying for me... I believe this was an answer to your prayers!

After Mom went to bed, I went for my quick run... And then worked on finding information for my brother, James. He wanted to see about renting a two bedroom two bath apartment here for his company. I also worked on finding out information for friends in the Philippines who have friends who want to bring a softball team over. They needed information on lodging, van/bus rental, etc. Finally, I worked on finding information for Alan as he wanted to buy a sim card to use in Japan and also check out airport pick-up for his next trip from November 22nd to the 26th! With Mom around, I can't even make two phone calls without her interrupting me to ask me to do something for her. So, all these phone calls and emails had to be done after she goes to bed...

So, overall, I would say, I'm grateful for today! Like the verse I chose for today, Psalm 68:19 -- Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our Salvation. Selah! (Pause)

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment