Monday, November 19, 2018

Last Mental Class

Today was the final class for Mom... I really need to find another class for Mom to take... It has been great to have professionals working with Mom to do all kinds of activities to help her.

In the morning I took her to the Taipei "K-mart" as the shower extension rod broke. While there, I found quite a few wonderful items on the discount shelves... salsa from the States, grapes from the States (but I didn't see any over-ripe avocado!)... So, here I was thinking I'd be buying only an extension rod for 5US$ ended up spending 35US$ instead!

The weather also cooled down...

In the evening I got a message from the helper who was scheduled to come tomorrow afternoon... She's not feeling well... Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I have my last class with my NSB students... In fact, I made mashed potatoes and mashed yam... and will be baking a cranberry cake... I am trusting God to provide... I will keep you posted!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment