Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Morning Bible Study!

For our Bible study today, we tried something different!

Because Abby was able to be home since this is midterm week, Mom stayed at our house while we had our study at our neighbor's house. Then everyone came over for lunch. I thought it worked quite well as I didn't have to rush around, driving my mom to her morning program and rushing back to pick her up. We could all sit around and share for a lot longer.

Unfortunately, Abby can't be home every Tuesday morning and I can find any part time helper! The one who comes only has Tuesday afternoon. Another lady who can come only has Thursday morning. Anyhow, I know the Lord will work things out.

The weather also turned warm again...

Isaiah found out he got an 89 on his Economics midterm exam. Yippy!

Abby is trying hard to do well on all exams... but she is not very focused... so I'm not sure how 'hard' she is really trying... If she doesn't get above 75 on her exams, Alan is going to force her to quit her part time job at the cram school... YIKES!!!!!

That's the news for today... And there is the big midterm election going on in the States. I will check the results later.

Seek Him First!
Image result for I Timothy 2:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment