Thursday, November 15, 2018

One Month Away!

I can't believe it... It's November 15th... which means I'm one month away from the RUN on 12/15! And have I had any long runs??? Yes, you know the answer to that question -- NO!

I just haven't had the time to get away especially since Alan is gone quite a bit this month...

Hopefully, 30 minutes, 6 days a week will be enough training... I really would like to run for TWO hours at least ONCE just to see if I can do it...

In other news... please remember to pray for Abby... she is so forgetful... She's "lost" her wallet... which we found... She's "lost" her student ID... which we found... Now she's "lost" her elevator card, which we have not found! I help her tidy up her room daily. She makes her bed... but she's not very organized! I think she has poor time management! Please pray!

I did not go to check out the other programs yet... I will have to schedule that hopefully next week or for sure before the end of November! There is just so much going on... But I have so enjoyed meditating and living out Ps. 68:19! Look that up... It's a great verse!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 105:4

7 comments:

  1. Send me the link, i tried looking up online to see which run it was but not sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it the yilan, dongshan river one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Taipei to Ilan one... 55 km... 12/15! I'll send you the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and did you pick your own number that one????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what my number is going to be... They haven't sent me the bib or the tag or GPS band...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should give them a call if I don't get anything by next week. They usually mail things out a month in advanced!

    ReplyDelete