Thursday, November 29, 2018

Early Morning...

I slept so late last night but was up at the crack of dawn as I went to the airport to drop things off for a friend. I then drove back home before the kids went off to school so that I can care for Mom.

We didn't have any morning program... So, I was able to work around the house and prep for my tutoring.

We left at 12:30 so that Mom can have her weekly massage. While she was getting her massage, I did my quick run!

When we got home, no time to rest as we had a late lunch and I was off to tutor while Mom watched Little House. Isaiah came home while I was gone... He didn't have to tutor tonight...

Abby had her usual Thursday night teaching while Alan was playing basketball at SooChow University!

I think I will definitely go to bed early tonight...

Seek Him First!
Image result for give thanks to the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment