Friday, November 30, 2018

Abby's Scooter

This morning, Mom was up bright and early...

I rushed to get her into the shower and have her breakfast... I left before Alan got home as I had to go and meet up with the owner of the scooter that Abby is riding... She is giving us the scooter so we have to get the papers done. We've been riding it for the past 7 years... Alan took Mom to her morning program.

The transfer process was a lot longer than I thought... First, I had to get the insurance changed to her name... Then I had to take it to get it "approved"... They didn't let me pass because I was missing ONE reflector... So, off I went in search of a scooter shop... I found one and paid 130NT$ and got a reflector... and while I was there, he found out that I didn't have the most recent smog check... so I had to get that done... I then went back to the "scooter check up" person, he finally passed me.

Now, the paper work part took less than 5 minutes... And I was finished by 11:10!  Now, Abby officially has her own scooter!

I came home and went for a quick run... When I got back, Alan and Mom were home.

I was planning on taking Mom to the Friday afternoon program, but I was too tired... I slept for an hour!

This evening we all went out for the final birthday dinner... That was a lot of fun, but Mom was in one of her bad moods again... At the restaurant, Abby, Isaiah and Vikki took her in first and she wanted to take the tissues... and Abby said no and she slapped Abby's hand. Then when we were eating, she wanted more food... She kept saying, "I just want to try a little of everything!" And we had given her MORE than a little of everything... She has days like this... not many, but once in a while.

The kids had a worship workshop...

Mom went to bed by 9:30 and I started to do some housework... Mopping the floor and doing another load of clothes...

What a day!

Seek Him First!

Image result for give thanks to the lord

2 comments:

  1. She has had one since she passed her scooter license in June... but it was always in our friend's name... now, it's in her name... she owns it...

    ReplyDelete