Thursday, November 8, 2018

Alan In Shanghai & Finding Other Programs

After dropping Mom off, I 'ran' to run errands... I had to pay a bill, pick up some library books and find out about line dancing for Mom.

When I came back... yes... Mom did it again. I knew it was going to happen... I had the feeling... because it was quite crowded this morning at 10:10 when I dropped Mom off... With that many people and only two ladies supervising, Mom will use the opportunity to do her own thing... and that's what she did! They were again super nice... these people are so wonderful!

But I called them when I got home and told them I won't bring Mom tomorrow or next Thursday. She now knows where the bathroom is... so, she will go when no one is watching. I don't want to have to stay there to supervise. The point of her joining the programs is so that I have the time to get things done... God already was preparing me to find some other programs for Mom. New places with different people... and then I can mix things up. She won't become too comfortable and familiar. I'm going to visit some of these new places next week.

I dropped Alan off at the airport... He will be in Shanghai from today until late Monday night! there are now 14 schools involved in this English Debate and Speech Competition. I think it's going to be great fun for everyone!

I went off to tutor this afternoon... and the rest of the evening went smoothly...

Seek Him First!
Image result for rest in the lord

2 comments:

  1. I am still praying for you as you take care of your mom. Also for Alan in Shanghai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... And I am praying for your pain... That's too weird... You are not having consistent pain free days???

    ReplyDelete