Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Getting A Canker Sore!

I need to sleep more... Maybe this weekend!

I knew this week was going to be a busy one... having my last NSB class, going to my evening Bible study, counseling tonight... So, today, I felt tired and started to get a canker sore!

Thus, I decided NOT to take Mom to the new program and stayed at home to 'rest'... That doesn't mean I was able to sleep... I wanted to get the NSB grades done... I'm not finished yet... I have two messages to prepare... I'm not finished yet... There were emails to answer... I'm not finished yet...

In the afternoon, Alan needed to go to the bank for get money exchanged... I went with him. He doesn't feel comfortable trying to use Chinese... While Mom watched Little House, I went for a quick run and napped for 10 minutes before heading off to tutor!

I fixed Mom her dinner before taking off... and got all her 'stuff' ready... When I came back, she had changed into her PJ and was ready for bed...

Yes, we had counseling tonight...

Isaiah was with Vikki and Abby went to her Fellowship Group...

I will be getting up very early tomorrow as Alan and Isaiah are taking off. Their flight is at 8am so they need to be at the airport by 5:30!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment