Wednesday, November 28, 2018

New Program for Mom

What a day... go, go, go...

First we went and shopped at RT Mart and Costco as Alan was trying to find candy canes... NOTHING! He needs them for his students as he uses them to share about Jesus... (I came home and called and finally found a store in Taipei that is MORE expensive... 40US$ for 120 candy canes!)

Anyhow... after shopping, we went over to the elderly program... Mom at first said she didn't want to go... I forced her. They were going to make taro and pumpkin pancakes... and the people were so nice. One gentleman was 95 years old...

I left after getting Mom settled and Alan and I went over to our church area. He had lunch while I ran around to finish a few errands...

We went back and picked Mom up and SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE!!!!! So I will bring her back on Friday... They have programs for the elderly on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays... I will see what activities are listed for the month of December and decide which ones will be suitable for Mom.

Today is Abby's 19th birthday... but both of our kids were not home... We will celebrate on Friday... I sure do love those kids...

Seek Him First!
Image result for give thanks to the lord

2 comments: