Friday, November 9, 2018

Very Relaxing!

Instead of letting my mom go to the church program, I called our blind masseuse and she said she had time. Since Mom didn't go on Wednesday, it worked out well. While she was getting her massage, I had booked for an oil massage for myself! I had booked long ago... not knowing that Mom wouldn't be going to her morning program. God worked it out... The oil massage was so relaxing... 90 minutes flew by like seconds... My neck was tight when I went in... My body was just sore... But when I finished, wow... everything felt better! I booked another session for 11/23.

Oh... the reason I had booked long ago was I knew Alan was going to be gone... so we wouldn't have our usual date. And yes, he'll be going to Japan from 11/22 to 11/26. So, I'll have that Friday free to get another massage.

I had a line dancing class that I wanted to bring Mom to this afternoon... but I decided to wait until November 30th. I'm just going to take it easy this weekend... Get my mom to talk to my siblings... Walk around the park... And of course, she likes to watch In Touch and we have church on Sunday.

Seek Him First!
Image result for the way of the lord is perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment