Friday, November 2, 2018

Going Out for Dinner and Mom's Morning Program "Ordeal"!

It was a fast paced day... Going from one thing to another... all in the rain.

I even went for a short run!

This morning the people at Mom's morning program made a BIG mistake... they let Mom go to the restroom... When I got there to pick her up, they told me... and I looked at them SHOCKED. I had told them NEVER LET MY MOM GO TO THE RESTROOM! They didn't believe me... and now they know. Three of them said, "Is this what you have to deal with every day?" I replied, "Yes... that's why I lock our bathroom door!" They were so sympathetic and very thoughtful. They even told me that I should get on line and apply for government subsidies so that I can have someone come to the house on a regular basis so that I can have some relief! I smiled and hugged them, saying, "When my mom comes here, it is a relief for me! That's why I appreciate all of you so much!" They reaffirmed that they will NEVER let my mom go to the restroom again! I didn't ask who had to clean up the restroom!

And for dinner tonight, we decided to try a new fish and chip restaurant. Yes, Mom ate a lot...

We didn't have family time... as Abby was tired... and I had so much to do... another load of clothes, sweeping the floor... general tidying up the house.

Tomorrow we will meet with the owner and make an offer... I will keep you posted.

Seek Him First!
Image result for trust in the lord with all your heart

2 comments:

  1. At least she doesn't need to wear a diaper... That's even more troublesome... And she can take a shower on her own... and get dressed on her own... I just keep praising God for all that she can do and not focus on the negative!

    ReplyDelete