Sunday, November 4, 2018

Trying to Catch Up

Yes, I tried to catch up on some sleep today... But no can do...

Mom was antsy to go out... but I had to catch up on my housework...

Alan and the kids were trying to tell her just to sit and rest... but she did not want to... she kept going from room to room to room...

Then I had to tutor before church this afternoon... And while Alan was not watching, in that split second, Mom went to the church restroom... yes, you can guess what happened!

When I came down from tutoring, I had to get my mom back to the restroom to scrub her hands with dish washing liquid! And when I asked her why she wasn't listening, her reply, "Why should I listen to you? I'm your mother. You need to listen to me!" Yes, she was in one of those moods... We just leave her alone when she is like this... No use trying to talk sense into her...

After Mom went to bed, we had our family time... Next week, Alan will be in Shanghai... So, no Family Time for TWO WEEKS...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment