Monday, November 26, 2018

Mom's Eyes

Today started with taking Mom to her eye doctor appointment... And what the doctor said was what I had expected... Nothing can be done... She has some peripheral vision, but the middle of her eyes are damaged...

We bought food from a local vendor and brought it home to have lunch.

We finished lunch at 2pm and took a short nap. Mom watched Little House while I went for a short run!

Alan lined us... their plane was having trouble, so they didn't take off yet and will probably miss their flight from Hong Kong to Taipei. So, I called to cancel their van and will pick them up myself! IF they make it back by 12:15AM...

We then rushed off to have dinner with friends from the States at a beef noodle place... and I drove to drop them off at the Shihlin Nigh Market.

Mom got ready for bed while I blogged... After she goes to bed, I'm going to work on my talks... And wait to hear from Alan...

Seek Him First!
Image result for give thanks to the lord

2 comments:

  1. at least Alan's plane didnt start and return, like ours did in Bali, via a one minute 10000 ft drop, love to all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. His plane was taxing and returned and taxied again and returned... and they sat there with no AC and then... they finally went. The miracle is that they made their Hong Kong flight.

    ReplyDelete