Saturday, November 10, 2018

Shopping Weekend!

I don't know how it started but this weekend is the 11/11 Shopping Weekend! It's like Black Friday in the States.

So, this morning I went to the local "K-Mart/Sears/Wal-Mart" as I had to pick up a few things. Isaiah had basketball practice and Abby was teaching at the cram school! Mom needed to have an activity. It wasn't crowded at RT Mart but when I drove past Costco, it already had a line going in!

I didn't buy too many things as I didn't see anything that was really on sale. Sometimes I go to the "manager special rack" and find some awesome discounted stuff. This time, nothing and we were back before 12noon.

After lunch I called Eddie and Mom got to do a videochat with his family. Tomorrow I will try calling Annie and James!

Mom watched In Touch, but I didn't get to go for my run. I will go later on tonight... after Mom goes to bed! Sandy had suggested that I look for other TV shows using YouTube, but I couldn't find the full episodes of Murder She Wrote. I'll have to look again tomorrow.

Alan sent a message that his team did go to the quarterfinals but did not go beyond that! I think they have a free day tomorrow and Monday and will do some touring and shopping! Perfect as I think 11/11 Shopping is even bigger in Mainland China!

Seek Him First!
Image result for John 11:11

No comments:

Post a Comment