Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Wall and Colder Weather...

I finished touching up the wall and putting back all the pictures this morning...

Then I cut Mom's hair before she took a shower... Very nice haircut!

She didn't have anything in the morning and Isaiah was home by 10:30.

I had time for more rest and housecleaning... There is always more to do around the house...

In the afternoon, I dropped Mom off at the massage place and I was going to go for a run, but instead ended up talking with Isaiah. After Alan came home, I went for a fast run... and then took a hot shower and rushed off to tutor.

By the time I got home as I went to run a few errands after tutoring, Mom was already in bed. I had set out her dinner and teeth brushing things before I took off to tutor.

Abby was home... Isaiah was home... Alan was home...

I made another pot of soup...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 27:10

No comments:

Post a Comment