Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Miracles...

The election results this past weekend were miracles... thank you all for your prayer for Taiwan. Please keep praying for Taiwan!

And Alan and Isaiah made it back this early morning. I had canceled their van pickup as it was going to be just the two of them. So, I drove to the airport and we were home by 1:30 and I was in bed by 2:50am!

The day started early... as I had to take Mom to her program while we had my Bible study group here. It was a great time... lifting up our most prominent petition before the throne of God.

I picked Mom up and we were home for the afternoon as I took an hour nap. And yes, while she watched Little House I went for my short run...

The kids were home by 6pm and I had dinner ready for them. The evening was busy as I made pancakes for Abby's birthday tomorrow. She likes pancakes and Isaiah likes French toast... I was going to make some for Isaiah but I ran out of eggs. So, I decided to go out grocery shopping... CRAZY!

Alan was home by 10:20...

I had wanted to work on my talk but I never had time... Maybe tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for give thanks to the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment