Friday, November 16, 2018

Annual Goal Setting & Afternoon Tea at the Regent!

Today I scheduled Mom for her massage while Alan and I talked about 2018 and looked forward to 2019! We didn't finish with setting our goals for 2019... We will have to set another time this weekend to finish up!

In the afternoon, I had made reservation for 8 for the buffet style afternoon tea at Regent! It was fabulous! The two people I invited gave Isaiah and Abby a gift plus a red envelope! The food was delicious... and of course, Mom had a grand time! The two hours flew by! Isaiah also invited Vikki to join us!

We dropped Vikki off... and then dropped Isaiah off as he had a tutoring job! Abby had her scooter, so she went off to her ministry meeting. We came home and I supervised Mom's evening routine and she was in bed by 7:30! She had a very full day...

I tidied up the house, finished my ppt for Sunday's prayer walk, did class prep, went through my email and then out for a quick run! It was surprisingly warm for a November evening!

No one was hungry for dinner...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment