Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Property Tax Paperwork Done... as well as other news...

I called the tax office this morning as I scanned the last piece of paperwork sent it over last night... and so, yes, my file is complete and it will be processed!

Mom did not go for her massage today as I changed it to tomorrow... after I take Alan to the airport, I will take her for her massage. I didn't want to be rushing around today since I went to Costco this morning to pick up things for Alan to take to China. He will be leaving tomorrow.

I tutored and ran a couple of errands and did more housework...

Then this evening we had counseling with a couple... They are taking baby steps to connect with one another again... We are trusting God to work things out between them... They seem interested in continuing even after December. In fact, they were surprised that they only had three more times! That's a positive thing! We told them we're available if they want to continue...

Seek Him First!
Image result for God is always in control


No comments:

Post a Comment