Friday, November 23, 2018

Sore Legs and Other Things...

Today I felt my legs a bit sore from the trail run yesterday, even though I only ran for about 50 minutes. I think it was the downhill that got my legs sore...

Mom went to her Sing Old Song Program and I went for a body massage... 90 minutes of bliss!

In the afternoon, I took her to look at the Line Dancing Class... Mom said, NO... most of the ladies were much younger... and Mom no longer has the stamina to dance for two hours!

I let Mom watch one Little House and then took her out to the local library...

I also called and found a program that is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 2-4. This is similar to the Mental Class that Mom had... So, I will take her there and see what that is like... It would be so wonderful if Mom can have that three times a week... and of course, that will give me some free time!!! YIPPY! And the program is FREE! The drive is a bit longer... but still manageable! It will be a bit of a rush on Wednesday afternoon as I have tutoring in the afternoon... Maybe Alan can help me out with picking up Mom on Wednesdays at 4pm. God has this taken care of... I'll keep you posted!

Today was Black Friday... It has really caught on here in Asia. Alan sent me a message saying that the mall that they were eating at had lots of Black Friday sale... and this was in Japan. Costco here sent out an email saying that from 11/23 to 11/25 the stores will be opened at 8am for Black Friday. An hour before opening time, I heard people were already lining up to bounce on the goods! I was going to venture over there... but decided against it as the check out lines might be horrendous!

I spent the rest of the evening at home... I put up our manger scene as that's the tradition in our household -- the day after Thanksgiving is when we start listening to Christmas music and decorate for the Christmas Holiday! I think I'm going to look for a nice strand of lights to hang around our living room window!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 7:17

No comments:

Post a Comment