Saturday, December 1, 2018

Seeing Old Friends...

It was a busy morning, getting my mom ready before I left to meet up with my old colleagues... We've known each other for over 30 years... We met when I started teaching at MCU. One of the ladies will be retiring in January of 2019 and she will be going back to the Philippines... The other two are 'lifers' in Taiwan, like Alan and I. They are all not yet believers... and they all have interesting stories... We met up at a German restaurant and the three hours flew by as we were trying to catch up on each other's lives...

Then in the afternoon, Mom and I drove to pick up another old friend -- Angel Lin -- who was coming to Taiwan for a visit... I've known her for over 50 years!

She will be staying just for 10 days... and she took us out to dinner... and of course, Mom was thrilled with all the feasting...

We met up with Abby at Hsingmenting as she needed basketball shoes...

Isaiah decided to stay home to study...

I wanted to go see the 24hour ultra marathon that was going on at Soochow University, but I never had the time to drop by... It was a fairly warm day... I wonder how those runners coped with the 'heat'.

Seek Him First!
Image result for give thanks to the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment