Sunday, March 24, 2024

The Triumphant Entry!

It was a warm day... glad I didn't go for a run... 

I left at 8:11 for my walk and went to WGE! I took a shower and did a very quick workout. Then it was time to head home as I wanted to pick up trash on the way home. All three bags were filled!

As soon as I got home, it was Mom care... and she's eating well, but we're sticking to congee and soft food. I did give her a dinner roll for lunch! For dinner, she had more solids! And she's fine!

I translated for the sermon and we had a General Assembly Meeting after the service!

Isaiah attended a morning service as he had basketball in the afternoon.

The week has started... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Spiritual Authority comes not by observing laws and rituals but through living out the Truth! Outward obedience or lip-service obedience is not what the Lord desires. He wants us to be light and salt and influence those around us!

John 18:36 Jesus Answered, My Kingdom Is Not Of This World;, 53% OFF

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Besides, He would know what lip service is, and what is in our hearts !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to comment on yesterday's post???

    ReplyDelete