Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday!

It was a long day... fulfilling, but long... 

I walked and picked up trash and then it was Mom care!

We got to church fairly early as I wanted to help with set up... Love Cafe!

And I was the speaker this afternoon... YIPPY!

Of course, after we got back home, there were things to put away and I had to care for my mom... 

Isaiah went to his basketball game and this morning, Alan and Isaiah had a tennis tournament. Alan's team came in fourth and Isaiah's team came in second. They got more cans of tennis balls!

The week has started and it's a busy one... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 15: 5 says, 

John 15:5 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

John 15:8 says, 

John 15:8 | The Consecrated Woman

So... the Holy Spirit regenerates us and through His Presence, we bear fruit (fruit of the Spirit)... and that glorifies the Father. People will also see that we are His disciples... What do you think?

Galatians 5:24-25 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions  and desires of their sinful… | Favorite bible verses, Bible scriptures,  Scripture verses

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4: A Quick Look (Faith produces...)

3 comments:

  1. You got your voice at ;east

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know why it signed me in at anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I got my voice back, but I am careful about not over-using it!

    ReplyDelete