Sunday, March 10, 2024

A Calm Sunday!

I went out and did a nice long walk... I even stopped at WGE for more than 10 minutes. I picked up my cinnamon roll from Starbucks. I paid two bills. I bought coffee at Carrefour. I picked up trash while walking. 

I got home and it was Mom Care. Mom wasn't eating as fast as her usual. 

We headed out to church and she enjoyed the snacks and the dessert. She didn't eat slowly!

I had to translate and the LORD sustained me. John 18: 1-14.

Isaiah left after having dinner at church as he had a basketball game. Alan had a meeting and I helped with clean up!

We were home by 7:45 and I got busy getting Mom ready for bed.

I was so ready to get to bed... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 18:6 ASV - When therefore he said unto them, I am `he', they

Why do you think they went backward, and fell to the ground?

John 18:6 When Jesus said, "I am He," they drew back and fell to the ground.Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. I like reading before going to bed... Reading in the morning...

    ReplyDelete