Monday, March 11, 2024

A Busy Chilly Day!

I was up early... and I just love it... I can spend extra time reading... 

Mom was not so active, but she still went to the Day Care Center, especially since I had a full day!

I went for a fast run... 10k... almost under 60 minutes!

And then after a quick shower, I was out the door as I had to drop things off at church. I also brought things to copy off and I stopped at Carrefour to buy some pork or chicken bones for soup! I came home and got the soup started and ate lunch... YUMMY!

After a short cat nap, I was out the door-- tutoring at 2pm!

I went long, and I had to stop to buy insert diapers. They are out at the Center! But I got a message... Elaine wasn't arriving until 4pm. Praise the LORD. Perfect!

I was home before she came!

I didn't have anything for tonight... I'm celebrating that decision even though it was difficult... only because I love tap dancing... I'm not good, but I love the sound!

Daily Lovely Insight:

For my talk on Sunday March 17th, I will continue to talk about the Acts of the Holy Spirit. One of the terminologies that I will explain is the work of regeneration based on Ephesians 2. And the easiest explanation is: Spiritual resurrection in union with Christ. That's what the Holy Spirit does! Here is a quote from Steve Larson: 

Regeneration is God’s sovereign activity by the Holy Spirit in the soul of one who is spiritually dead in sin.

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: