Saturday, March 2, 2024

A Much More Productive Saturday!

I was up... and if I wanted to go for a run, I had to go early... I had to go to the hospital to get Mom's three month prescription renewal!

So, I did 10k... and it was chilly but very nice!

After a shower, I was off! On the way, I stopped at my favorite breakfast store and splurged! 40NT$ for two eggs scrambled with green onion!

I got to the hospital and the line was not too bad... I had brought a bag of clothes donation as the hospital has a second hand store! I dropped that off and not too much later, I was called! After getting the prescription, I saw that the blind masseuses were there and there was no wait. The price went up but I decided to splurge! 30 minutes for 400NT$!

On the way home, I stopped at WGE. Yes, another quick workout!

Mom duty... and while she was eating, I did a load of laundry. Yes, her stuff... yes, the bedding... I also organized her pills!

The complex had invited two other management companies to come today to look and then to give us a price quote! So, I had to go and meet up with them... 

I also posted lots of stuff for pick up... one gal responded and sent a car to pick up everything! Wow!

This evening after Mom went to bed, we went to watch the movie, Dune 2! It was a long one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

50 Uplifting Bible Scriptures on Favor – ConnectUS

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

6 comments:

  1. And sometimes management companies are better, no more internal dissension

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a management company... All complexes have them... but they can't solve conflicts between neighbors. And the movie was quite intense... I think I like "Paul" at the beginning of the movie, but not at the end. He became too self-centered and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books don't interest me at all... I'm not into that genre! And yes, I can't believe that I was so tired that I forgot to push PUBLISH! I will explain in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no longer interested in that genre too, but in the 1970's I read them ALL and owned them all in HARDBACK !!!! Heinlein, Asimov, Clarke, Bradbury loved them all

    ReplyDelete